New AeroPro Drive comes out of the shadows
Today marks an exciting day for Babolat—the release of the new, fifth generation, AeroPro Drive racquet, the weapon of choice for Rafa Nadal and Jo Wilfried-Tsonga.
The release of the APD comes on the heels of Rafa’s announcement that he will return to the game after a six-month hiatus, competing in an exhibition tournament in Abu Dhabi that begins on December 27. Upon his return, Rafa will hold the new AeroPro Drive and unleash its power and show off its ripping spin …
If you’re not afraid to let Jo and Rafa show you amazing things with their new Aero, watch the new AeroPro Drive video.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Adidas Y-3 impacts the game
- Gamma partners with Tennis Recruiting
- WTT releases schedule
- PTR expands education
- Haas and Johnson to play HoF Championships
- Tennis Summit addresses major issues
- Babolat debuts limited edition Wimbledon products
- Longoria returns to winning ways
- ITHF names new Director of Tennis
- Djokovic wins fourth Indian Wells title