New AeroPro Drive comes out of the shadows
Today marks an exciting day for Babolat—the release of the new, fifth generation, AeroPro Drive racquet, the weapon of choice for Rafa Nadal and Jo Wilfried-Tsonga.
The release of the APD comes on the heels of Rafa’s announcement that he will return to the game after a six-month hiatus, competing in an exhibition tournament in Abu Dhabi that begins on December 27. Upon his return, Rafa will hold the new AeroPro Drive and unleash its power and show off its ripping spin …
If you’re not afraid to let Jo and Rafa show you amazing things with their new Aero, watch the new AeroPro Drive video.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Viking announces new GM
- Dunlop to distribute Diadora footwear
- Babolat launches new Origin string
- Davis Cup tickets to go on sale Dec. 6th
- ASBA releases informative video
- Tennis Channel to rebroadcast French Open
- SGI, PHIT America announce 'Challenge'
- NYJTL honors Tennis Channel and Solomon
- Mylan WTT relocates; Roddick to star on team
- TGA Premier Youth Tennis launches 22nd franchise