Babolat introduces Stars & Stripes shoe
Boulder, Colorado — Babolat, leading manufacturer of tennis equipment, has introduced its special edition Babolat Stars & Stripes men’s shoe, endorsed by Andy Roddick, as a salute to the 2012 Summer Olympics and upcoming U.S. hard court events. The Stars & Stripes exclusive design is based on Babolat’s popular Propulse 3, providing a concentrated dose of high-tech power for the expert players seeking unmatched performance.
Babolat studies players’ movements on the courts to design products that answer to their specific needs, such as the constant lateral and diagonal movement that accounts for 80% of all movement on the court. The Propulse range is Babolat’s highest performing line of shoes to meet these demands.
As part of the Babolat Stars & Stripes shoe launch, Babolat is holding a “Show Your Stripes; See the Stars” consumer promotion via social media. The promotion allows fans to show off their tennis knowledge about the U.S. and France (and of course Babolat) by answering a series of questions for the chance to be entered to win a trip to see the tennis stars at the biggest U.S. tournament of the year. The promotion features a new topic every day, plus chances to win great Babolat merchandise and an incredible French-American getaway in New York City.
The Stars & Stripes shoe will retail for $124.95 and features:
- A lateral relaunch and velocity thanks to Exact Pro System;
- An incredible grip and durability thanks to Michelin OCS sole;
- Long-lasting heel cushioning and comfort with Kompressor System;
- Three-point foot support and customized fit thanks to Foot Belt Technology;
- And durability on the upper and softness thanks to Cell Shield material.
For more than 137 years, Babolat has delivered high performing and innovative products, benefiting from the advice and recommendations of its champions to offer products that are 100% adapted to tennis. To find out where Babolat products are sold, log on to babolat.com or call (877) 316-9435.
Created in 1875, in Lyon, France, Babolat is the longest-running international company specialized in tennis. Babolat is today number 1 in tennis racquet sales in the United States, France, Spain, Italy and Japan. Family-run for five generations, Babolat is an expert and innovative brand in the tennis sector providing complete technical equipment for tennis players: racquets, strings, shoes, bags, apparel, accessories and balls. The brand provides strings and racquets for numerous tennis players including Rafael Nadal, Kim Clijsters, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Li Na, Andy Roddick and Julien Benneteau (Roddick and Benneteau also play with Babolat shoes). Website: babolat.com / Facebook.com/Babolat
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Grand Harbor to host charity tourney
- McInerney named 2016 ITA award winner
- Ashaway introduces Rally 21 Fire string
- Successful 2016 for Head tennis
- Play tennis for life
- Smashers take win in NBL thriller
- Langridge to feature at Sports Park
- Murray ends 2016 as No. 1
- Hitting partner of the top players
- USPTA offers USPA certification