USPTA Buying Show Booths Still Available
Manufacturer and vendor booth space is still available for the USPTA’s Tennis Buying Show, to be held Sept. 22 at Saddlebrook Resort in Wesley Chapel, Fla., as part of the USPTA World Conference on Tennis. More than 1,500 tennis-teaching professionals, industry leaders and representatives, media and manufacturer representatives are expected to attend the USPTA World Conference on Tennis, which begins Sept. 19.
To obtain booth reservation forms, visit usptaworldconference.com and click on the buying show menu tab, or call John Dettor at 713-978-7782 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitors include tennis equipment, apparel and footwear companies, marketers and wholesalers of hard and soft goods, video analysis, Web-based programs and software, teaching aids, court surfacing and lighting, awards, educational materials, nutrition bars and vitamins, and more.
In addition, the USPTA Silent Auction will be held during the buying show. Attendees will have the opportunity to bid on a variety of exciting items. Past items have included video-analysis systems, autographed racquets by current and former ATP and WTA tour players, weekend getaways at spectacular resorts and much more. The auction benefits the USPTA foundation, and is a USPTA Lessons for Life™ event. Anyone interested in donating an item for the auction can visit www.usptaworldconference.com and click on silent auction under the special events menu tab to obtain a donation form, or contact John Dettor.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat continues Roland Garros partnership
- Public Tennis grants wheelchair scholarships
- USTA forges medical partnership
- TIA partners with Sports Club Advisors
- Ashaway ZyMax Fire sparks global appeal
- Selmi honored by ITHF and ITF
- Comprehensive RG coverage from Tennis Channel
- Young Guns Contest Season 2
- Murray celebrates birthday with masters title
- Serena's major wins to be aired back-to-back