Mardy Fish at Atlanta Championships
CHICAGO — The #1 men’s tennis player in the US, Mardy Fish, will be appearing at the 2011 Atlanta Championships to make a big announcement on behalf of Wilson Racquet Sports.
The long time Wilson athlete will be on-site on Sunday, July 17th at the Wilson kids clinic. He will be announcing Wilson’s plans for a big promotion during the entire US Open series. Mardy will also be giving away a grand prize for one lucky tennis fan during the event.
Wilson Racquet Sports is proud to be the Official Ball of the Atlanta Tennis Championships and is also the Official Apparel and Footwear of the tournament. Tournament officials and the ball boys and girls will be outfitted in 2011 Wilson gear.
In addition to the Atlanta Championships, Wilson is proud to be the Official Ball of many of the US Open Series tournaments including: Rogers Cup in Toronto, Winston-Salem Open in Winston-Salem, NC, New Haven Open at Yale in New Haven, CT and of course, the US Open Grand Slam tournament in Flushing Meadows, NY.
Track Wilson Tennis on Twitter and Facebook to learn more about everything Wilson has to offer!
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USPTA renews partnership with Rezilient
- Tennis Channel championship run-up
- Gaultier defeats Shabana
- Head Penn players dominate pro racquetball
- Gaultier and Shabana to meet in the final
- Shabana, Barker advance to semis
- Gaultier, Rodriguez advance to semis
- NetSuite Open QFs set
- NetSuite Open to benefit SquashDrive
- Community Tennis Day at Sea Colony