Tecnifibre becomes Official IRT String
Tecnifibre has been named the Official String of the International Racquetball Tour effective immediately. “Tecnifibre, garnering multiple number 1 ratings for performance and comfort as a synthetic string by the United States Racquet Stringers Association, with partners such as ATP, WTA and PSA is a great partner for IRT. We look forward to working together with Tecnifibre in our relentless pursuit of the elevation of racquetball throughout the world.” says IRT President Jason Mannino.
“The opportunity of this partnership allows Tecnifibre to support the efforts of the IRT, “says Paul Kid Tecnifibre USA General Manager. “It is about growing the participation and recognition of Racquetball and we are proud to be a partner with the IRT. Tecnifibre, as a premium synthetic string manufacturer, will work closely with the players to further develop products that meet their needs while addressing future technologies that can contribute to racquetball.”
Tecnifibre is a cutting edge racquet string manufacturer, specializing in the sale of racquet sports related products, and is among the largest companies of its kind.
The International Racquetball Tour is the governing body of men’s professional racquetball, and its vision is that Men’s professional racquetball be recognized as the fastest, most athletic and exciting racquet sport in the world.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Rafa Nadal: First Match, First Data
- Men's Pro Circuit returns to Fairfield
- Tennis artist baffles Djokovic
- Tennis Channel is #1 affluent ad-supported network
- Babolat presents connected tennis
- adidas Roland Garros Collection by Y-3
- CopperWynd announces new Director of Tennis
- ITA secures partnership with Oracle
- Ashaway introduces ZyMax 62 Fire
- Tecnifibre launches ‘Young Guns’ contest