Novak Djokovic vs. Tennis Machine
Kennelbach - Austria — HEAD gives tennis fanatics a chance to see ATP World Tour No. 2 Novak Djokovic off court in his upcoming lead role in HEAD’s new broadcasted tennis videos. The videos cleverly exemplify HEAD’s campaign “The Power of You” by depicting an experiment with tennis balls and HEAD Speed racquets, where an astonishing chain reaction is unexpectedly created to the surprise of Djokovic and his team.
Starting as a simple bet with some of his friends, Novak Djokovic’s experiment turns into something astounding. Djokovic enlists the help of Jeff, a project engineer, and Lars, an assembly operator, to assemble a tennis machine comprised of a HEAD Speed tennis racquet and a tennis ball. After a successful initial test, the team places numerous tennis machines all over a large warehouse for the ultimate experiment. Not only does a chain reaction occur but there is also a surprise twist that even the team engineer cannot explain.
Viewers are encouraged to visit head.com/experiment, where they can watch Djokovic’s experiment take place on several online platforms like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. Fans will also have the opportunity to view the exclusive behind-the-scenes footage and making of the production.
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- Davis Cup tickets to go on sale Dec. 6th
- ASBA releases informative video
- Tennis Channel to rebroadcast French Open
- SGI, PHIT America announce 'Challenge'
- NYJTL honors Tennis Channel and Solomon
- Mylan WTT relocates; Roddick to star on team
- TGA Premier Youth Tennis launches 22nd franchise
- Ashaway named the Official String of PTR
- eBay Hire joins PTR
- Ashaway to sponsor junior squash tournament