Novak Djokovic vs. Tennis Machine
Kennelbach - Austria — HEAD gives tennis fanatics a chance to see ATP World Tour No. 2 Novak Djokovic off court in his upcoming lead role in HEAD’s new broadcasted tennis videos. The videos cleverly exemplify HEAD’s campaign “The Power of You” by depicting an experiment with tennis balls and HEAD Speed racquets, where an astonishing chain reaction is unexpectedly created to the surprise of Djokovic and his team.
Starting as a simple bet with some of his friends, Novak Djokovic’s experiment turns into something astounding. Djokovic enlists the help of Jeff, a project engineer, and Lars, an assembly operator, to assemble a tennis machine comprised of a HEAD Speed tennis racquet and a tennis ball. After a successful initial test, the team places numerous tennis machines all over a large warehouse for the ultimate experiment. Not only does a chain reaction occur but there is also a surprise twist that even the team engineer cannot explain.
Viewers are encouraged to visit head.com/experiment, where they can watch Djokovic’s experiment take place on several online platforms like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. Fans will also have the opportunity to view the exclusive behind-the-scenes footage and making of the production.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- NetSuite Open Squash returns to San Francisco
- Fitz and the Tantrums to headline US Open
- Asians dominate badminton championship
- Baugh selected to Tennis Industry HoF
- Better tennis through science
- Washington Kastles Four-peat
- USPTA partners with TrueCar
- PTR Instructing Wheelchair Tennis Workshop
- Ashaway offers new bulk reels
- Pro introduces children to the magic of tennis