USPTA Improves Member Benefits
The United States Professional Tennis Association continues to bring benefits through technology to its members with the new member management area of its Web site, uspta.com.
The new membership page now contains insurance information and a member profile, as well as a brand new feature, member documents. The newest member tool allows members to print membership documents from their home or office computer, including membership cards and certificates, education report cards, insurance verification letters and dues invoices. Each document is personalized, dated and includes a security verification code for the member’s protection. Only members in good standing will be able to print documents that verify membership.
Members simply log into uspta.com using their last name and member number and click on the new menu item “My membership.” Then, members can select member documents, liability insurance and member profile. From these areas members can print documents, purchase additional liability insurance, update contact information and pay dues online.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Shabana, Barker advance to semis
- Gaultier, Rodriguez advance to semis
- NetSuite Open QFs set
- NetSuite Open to benefit SquashDrive
- Community Tennis Day at Sea Colony
- Salazar upsets Mustonen at NetSuite Open
- Seeded players advance in NetSuite Open
- Club Med Generation Cup expanding
- Bay Area represented at NetSuite Open
- USPTA pros help raise $22K for military families