USPTA Improves Member Benefits
The United States Professional Tennis Association continues to bring benefits through technology to its members with the new member management area of its Web site, uspta.com.
The new membership page now contains insurance information and a member profile, as well as a brand new feature, member documents. The newest member tool allows members to print membership documents from their home or office computer, including membership cards and certificates, education report cards, insurance verification letters and dues invoices. Each document is personalized, dated and includes a security verification code for the member’s protection. Only members in good standing will be able to print documents that verify membership.
Members simply log into uspta.com using their last name and member number and click on the new menu item “My membership.” Then, members can select member documents, liability insurance and member profile. From these areas members can print documents, purchase additional liability insurance, update contact information and pay dues online.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells