USPTA Improves Member Benefits
The United States Professional Tennis Association continues to bring benefits through technology to its members with the new member management area of its Web site, uspta.com.
The new membership page now contains insurance information and a member profile, as well as a brand new feature, member documents. The newest member tool allows members to print membership documents from their home or office computer, including membership cards and certificates, education report cards, insurance verification letters and dues invoices. Each document is personalized, dated and includes a security verification code for the member’s protection. Only members in good standing will be able to print documents that verify membership.
Members simply log into uspta.com using their last name and member number and click on the new menu item “My membership.” Then, members can select member documents, liability insurance and member profile. From these areas members can print documents, purchase additional liability insurance, update contact information and pay dues online.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Better tennis through science
- USPTA partners with TrueCar
- PTR Instructing Wheelchair Tennis Workshop
- Ashaway offers new bulk reels
- Pro introduces children to the magic of tennis
- USTA honors 12 outstanding facilities
- TGA launches first franchise in Oregon
- Orr joins HEAD Penn team
- Longacre named acting head pro
- Tennis Channel to cover US Open Series