Tecnifibre Signs New Partnership with 6th Sense
Tecnifibre has just signed a new partnership with 6th Sense, the tennis academy launched by Justine Henin and Carlos Rodriguez.
6th Sense has 2 academies. One in Belgium, the other in the USA. Tecnifibre becomes the official tennis partner with Adidas. It means that Tecnifibre equips all the coaches in the two academies with rackets, strings and bags.
All coaches and players of the two academies are going to play with Tecnifibre “CLUB” balls as they expect the best to practice.
Tecnifibre is delighted to offer an international contract to any player of the academies interested in Tecnifibre products.
Meetings rooms and other installations are available for Tecnifibre all year long.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- White signs with Ashaway and Black Knight
- Simon to become WTA CEO
- Wright earns PTR Master - Performance
- 2015 USPTA pro of the year: Capestany
- The 'healing power' of Ashaway MonoGut
- Give your game some POP
- Bridging the gap between amateurs and pros
- Longoria & Carson win big in Vegas
- Haggerty elected ITF President
- USPTA to move headquarters to Lake Nona