Tecnifibre Signs New Partnership with 6th Sense
Tecnifibre has just signed a new partnership with 6th Sense, the tennis academy launched by Justine Henin and Carlos Rodriguez.
6th Sense has 2 academies. One in Belgium, the other in the USA. Tecnifibre becomes the official tennis partner with Adidas. It means that Tecnifibre equips all the coaches in the two academies with rackets, strings and bags.
All coaches and players of the two academies are going to play with Tecnifibre “CLUB” balls as they expect the best to practice.
Tecnifibre is delighted to offer an international contract to any player of the academies interested in Tecnifibre products.
Meetings rooms and other installations are available for Tecnifibre all year long.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. Fed Cup fights for tournament spot
- USTA/PNW launches new summer programs
- Teachers Conference returns to US Open
- Tennis Channel partners with DISH
- Renowned coaches honored
- Key insights at T.O.M. conference
- Ware joins Tennis Channel
- Medical community supports the PHIT
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion