Tecnifibre Signs New Partnership with 6th Sense
Tecnifibre has just signed a new partnership with 6th Sense, the tennis academy launched by Justine Henin and Carlos Rodriguez.
6th Sense has 2 academies. One in Belgium, the other in the USA. Tecnifibre becomes the official tennis partner with Adidas. It means that Tecnifibre equips all the coaches in the two academies with rackets, strings and bags.
All coaches and players of the two academies are going to play with Tecnifibre “CLUB” balls as they expect the best to practice.
Tecnifibre is delighted to offer an international contract to any player of the academies interested in Tecnifibre products.
Meetings rooms and other installations are available for Tecnifibre all year long.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year
- Van B. Stafford named PTR OH Member of the Year
- GAMMA Glide is revolutionary