PTR Offers adidas with New Rocky Mountain Sports Sponsorship
*Hilton Head Island, SC - - *Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) has signed an agreement with Rocky Mountain Sports, making RMS and its adidas line, the official apparel and shoes of PTR.
PTR members will be able to purchase adidas clothing with PTR insignia and adidas shoes for approximately 40% off retail prices.
Rocky Mountain Sports, serving the tennis community for more than 30 years, is one of the largest and oldest distribution companies in the racquet sports industry. RMS strives to maintain leading customer service and offers a full spectrum of products, including major tennis brands adidas, Head, Wilson and others.
“adidas was PTR’s apparel and shoe sponsor in the 80s, and we are excited to come full circle and offer this quality product line to our members again,” said Dan Santorum, PTR CEO. “Rocky Mountain Sports has been a solid fixture in the industry and is known for providing impeccable customer service, a trait that PTR values and that is the core of our philosophy.”
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with 14,000 members in 122 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Venus leads U.S. Fed Cup team
- adidas shows creativity defines athletes
- Couchmans advised ITF on BNP Paribas renewal
- Longoria starts 2016 with a win
- PowerShares announces player fields
- Drysdale partners with Cincinnati TC
- Sinclair to acquire Tennis Channel
- Tennis CoachEd gets boosts
- USPTA extends NetKnacks partnership
- PlaySight partners with Tennis Media Company