Gonzalez Greets Fans Before Start of 2009 U.S. Open
Boulder, Colorado — Babolat, leading manufacturer of tennis racquets, held an autograph signing and photo opportunity with tennis star Fernando Gonzalez (#11 ATP) today at Mason’s Tennis Mart in New York City. Gonzalez appeared at Mason?s where fans eagerly awaited the opportunity for an autograph.
Gonzalez will compete with his Babolat Pure Storm tennis racquet during the 2009 U.S. Open which starts this coming Monday, August 31. Gonzalez, best known for having one of the biggest forehands in the game of tennis, has been a Team Babolat member since 2002.
Gonzalez’s Babolat Equipment:
- Racquet: Pure Storm+ with GT Technology
- String: Pro Hurricane 125/17
- Grip: VS Original
- Bag: Babolat Team Line
Inventor of tennis racquet strings 134 years ago in Lyon, France, Babolat is among the world leaders in tennis racquets. Today, the brand includes a complete tennis offering for competition and club players alike: racquets, strings, shoes, bags, and accessories. Babolat equips 20% of the top 100 players in the ATP and WTA including Rafael Nadal (Spain, #3 ATP), Andy Roddick (USA, #5 ATP) and Dinara Safina (Russia, #1 WTA) as well as Kim Clijsters. To find out where Babolat products are sold, log on to babolat.com or call (877) 316-9435.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- El-Sherbini new world number one
- YTEX sponsors Junior Open
- Carson wins Florida Pro-Am
- Another event, another win for Longoria
- Agassi to replay 1996 Olympic gold match
- FILA and ITHF launch new program
- Tennis is first to endorse ‘CEO Pledge’
- Castagnet switches to Ashaway
- Rome TC selects management team
- HEAD introduces the Speed Limited Edition