'Baiardo' Stringing Machines Hit the U.S.
[CHICAGO] — Wilson dealers began receiving the first US shipment of Baiardo machines in mid-June. The much anticipated release of Baiardo has Wilson dealers across the country excited to be stringing on the industries most innovative and user friendly machine. Baiardo machines are now in stock and available for immediate shipment.
Baiardo is the first stringing machine designed using multiple ergonomic features provide unprecedented user comfort. Baiardo automatically adjusts height and tilt 3 times during the stringing process (mounting, mains, crosses) putting the string bed in a biomechanically perfect position. Stringers experience less stress on to lower back, shoulders, neck, arms, etc.
“Outstanding piece of equipment! It looks like Wilson spent extra time to look at every aspect of the stringing process when making this machine,” said George Wrigley of Wrigley’s Tennis in Punta Gorda, FL.
Lance Holm of Player’s Racquet Shop East in Portland Oregon says, “One of the best features of our new Baiardo is that it offers the ability to customize the position for each of the stringers in our shop.”
The names below are dealers across the country who are already enjoying the benefits of the Baiardo stringing machine. To learn more about what a difference Baiardo makes, go to wilson/baiardo and find a dealer near you!
- 2 The Net, Roseville, CA
- All About Tennis, Scottsdale, AZ
- American Tennis, Hammond, LA
- Brendan Burke Tennis Shop, Old Greenwich, CT
- Chuck & Mike, Louisville, KY
- City of Fremont, Fremont, CA
- East Baton Rouge Park, Baton Rouge, LA
- EZ Tennis/Tennis Authority, Gainesville, FL
- Fox Cities Racquet Club, Appleton, WI
- Jimbo’s Tennis, Shreveport, LA
- Karen Lee Mathews, College Station, TX
- Lombardi’s Sports, San Francisco, CA
- Matt’s Tennis Shop, Phoenix, AZ
- Michael Severtsen Tennis, Newport Beach, CA
- Mr Tennis Inc, Miami, FL
- Patti G’s, Louisville, KY
- Petaluma Valley Athletic, Petaluma, CA
- Player’s Racquet Shop, Beaverton, OR
- Player’s Racquet Shop East, Portland, OR
- Sportime at Syosset, Syosset, NY
- Strings and Things, Midvale, UT
- Studio 2000 USA Inc, Palo Alto, CA
- Tennis Outlet, Lubbock, TX
- Tennis Shoppe, Del Mar, CA
- Top Spin Tennis and Fitness, Syosset, NY
- Westwood Sports, San Diego, CA
- Wrigley’s Tennis, Punta Gorda, FL
Wilson Racquet Sports is a division of Chicago-based Wilson Sporting Goods, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of sports equipment and owned by Amer Sports. Wilson designs, manufactures and distributes sporting goods throughout the world and focuses on making technologically advanced products which help players of all levels perform better. Wilson’s core sport categories include: Football, Basketball, Baseball, Volleyball, Soccer, Youth Sports, Uniforms/Apparel, Golf, Footwear and Racquet Sports (Tennis, Racquetball, Squash, Badminton and Platform Tennis). For more information, visit wilson.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Federer chases Davis Cup title
- TIA partners with PAI
- MAC GM named Facility Manager of the Year
- USTA nominates Adams as chairman, CEO
- Carson wins 2nd tournament in a row
- Tennis Central announces new app
- Sukova honored with Fed Cup Award
- All-star field for WTT Smash Hits in London
- ProWorld and Tecnifibre announce partnership
- Tennis Channel hosts Fed Cup final live