Adam Milner Named Associate Publisher for the Tennis Company
NEW YORK, NY - JUNE 1, 2009 - The TENNIS Company today announced the appointment of Adam Milner to the position of Associate Publisher for TENNIS Magazine, the world’s largest tennis title. In this role he will work to develop integrated solutions across The Tennis Company’s different platforms including: TENNIS Magazine, SMASH and TENNIS.com.
Adam brings a wide array of print and new media experience across multiple disciplines. He began his career in media planning at BBDO and Deutsch and then moved into publishing at Time Inc. and Bonnier Corp. as an Account Executive for the Mid-Atlantic territory on such titles as Field & Stream, Outdoor Life and Shot Business. Since 2007 he has been immersed in the digital landscape in media sales at Google across their entire product suite including: search, display, YouTube, social media and mobile. The Long Island native lives in Great Neck with his wife Tracey and 9 month old son, Alex.
“Adam’s diverse experience in the magazine and new media industry coupled with his personal passion for tennis make him the ideal fit for this position,” said Jeff Williams, Group Publisher of TENNIS Magazine.
About Miller Publishing Group: MPG publishes TENNIS Magazine and SMASH Magazine. TENNIS, published 10 times annually, is the world’s largest tennis title, with a circulation of more than 600,000. MPG also owns TENNIS.com, the world’s leading tennis website, plus SMASHtennis.com and the blog Peter Bodo’s TennisWorld (peterbodostennisworld.com).
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Head extends partnership with Stephens
- Tennis Channel adds on-air talent
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year