USPTA launches Tennisresources.com
The United States Professional Tennis Association launched tennisresources.com, an extensive tennis search engine that allows users to find all things tennis from exclusive educational and instructional videos to articles and drill diagrams, all conveniently located at one site. Tennisresources.com targets tennis-teaching professionals and coaches and tennis players of all levels.
The site provides teaching professionals with all the tools they need to enhance their lessons and programs from the convenience of their own homes/offices, whether they teach competitive juniors and adults or Little Tennis players. It allows teaching professionals to enhance their knowledge and skills and stay on top of teaching methods, drills and techniques. Tennis players will also find the site useful with access to numerous instructional videos, one-minute video tips and drills from top tennis-teaching professionals to help improve their game.
Tennisresources.com offers thousands of high-quality educational tennis materials, including technical, tactical and strategic instruction, tips on physical and mental development of players and information on business and facility management.
“We now live in a technology-driven society that thrives upon instant gratification, and the tennis industry is no different. Tennisresources.com was created in order to cater to that sense of immediacy and provide tennis-teaching professionals with a comprehensive tennis resource that would meet any and all of their needs,” said USPTA CEO Tim Heckler. “It has many functions similar to YouTube and we feel this will really resonate with users as far as its appeal and the ease of use.”
Below is just a sampling of the materials that you will find at tennisresources.com:
- Thousands of on-court teaching clips of the world’s leading professional tennis coaches
- Thousands of additional tennis videos and more including:
- Slow-motion video footage of professional players’ strokes
- One-minute video tips by USPTA Professionals and Master Professionals
- Drills that will improve your game
- Interviews with the world’s top professional coaches
- Tennis seminars from past USPTA World Conferences
- Hundreds of informative teaching articles
- Hundreds of audio seminars
- Ready-to-use drill diagrams
- Templates for draws, match charts, drills and more
- Easy lesson planner for teachers and coaches
- Access to Tennis Resource Forum to exchange ideas, post questions about tennis
Tennisresources.com is a subscription-based site and paid subscribers have unlimited access to the highest quality educational tennis material available in the industry. Other benefits available to subscribers include rating media, the opportunity to leave comments about media, sharing content with others by sending it via e-mail and saving media to a list of personal “Favorites” so that you may quickly find the content that is most useful to you. USPTA members will receive a complimentary basic subscription. There are several subscription rates available to fit any budget.
Visit tennisresources.com today for more information and to view sample clips.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USPTA HoF to induct Burwash
- Ashaway renews sponsorship of Swain
- Malaysia, Hong Kong dominate WUC Squash
- FISU WUC Badminton starts
- USTA partners in Laver Cup
- Hunt named CMO at Universal Tennis
- Hainline to receive achievement award
- PHIT grants gets kids active
- FISU World Championship starts
- New T-Fight from Tecnifibre