PTR Offers Tennis iCoach to Members
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) announced an agreement with the International Tennis Federation (ITF) to provide PTR teachers and coaches with special pricing on Tennis iCoach. Tennis iCoach is an educational website that is already attracting more than 10,000 tennis teachers from 140 nations.
Produced by the ITF, Tennis iCoach offers the easiest and most comprehensive way to keep up to date with an unmatched range of tennis advice, tools, tips and educational tutorials, available in a variety of formats. Tennis coaches can access the very latest information, from tennis experts all around the world. Tennis iCoach covers coaching methodology and development, conditioning, sport sciences, video stroke analysis, education and resources for teaching all levels of players - from beginning to advanced.
“Tennis iCoach resources are not provided by just one association, but by many. By not utilizing just one style, ethos or technique, iCoach covers the gamut. It’s a great global resource,” said PTR CEO Dan Santorum. “Although the regular cost of Tennis iCoach is $100 a year, PTR members can get it for only $30, that’s a 70% discount.”
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with more than 13,300 members in 122 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Head extends partnership with Stephens
- Tennis Channel adds on-air talent
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year