2008 USTA Outstanding Facility Award was Recently Bestowed Upon Copeland-Cox Tennis Center in Mobile, Alabama
Copeland-Cox Tennis Center in Mobile, Alabama, which became the world’s largest public hard court tennis facility (60 courts) after completion of Phase I of Global Sports & Tennis Design Group’s Master Plan in June, 2007. At their 2008 International Tennis Symposium, the Professional Tennis Registry, the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals, conveyed their prestigious international Public Facility of the Year award to Copeland-Cox Tennis Center.
To read and see images of the facility, go tohttp://www.globaltennisdesign.com/awards/usta_awards/2008_mobile.htm
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Anne Krupp Memorial Scholarship
- Kudla takes 'Young Guns Contest'
- ATP renews agreement with Tennis Channel
- Edberg honored with Hall of Fame Ring
- TGA launches Minneapolis franchise
- Wilson launches Ultra racquet
- Pala receives Fed Cup Award
- Murray launches new Radicals
- Czechs to take on Russia in Fed Cup
- Live season-ending championships