2008 USTA Outstanding Facility Award was Recently Bestowed Upon Copeland-Cox Tennis Center in Mobile, Alabama
Copeland-Cox Tennis Center in Mobile, Alabama, which became the world’s largest public hard court tennis facility (60 courts) after completion of Phase I of Global Sports & Tennis Design Group’s Master Plan in June, 2007. At their 2008 International Tennis Symposium, the Professional Tennis Registry, the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals, conveyed their prestigious international Public Facility of the Year award to Copeland-Cox Tennis Center.
To read and see images of the facility, go tohttp://www.globaltennisdesign.com/awards/usta_awards/2008_mobile.htm
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells