2008 USTA Outstanding Facility Award was Recently Bestowed Upon Copeland-Cox Tennis Center in Mobile, Alabama
Copeland-Cox Tennis Center in Mobile, Alabama, which became the world’s largest public hard court tennis facility (60 courts) after completion of Phase I of Global Sports & Tennis Design Group’s Master Plan in June, 2007. At their 2008 International Tennis Symposium, the Professional Tennis Registry, the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals, conveyed their prestigious international Public Facility of the Year award to Copeland-Cox Tennis Center.
To read and see images of the facility, go tohttp://www.globaltennisdesign.com/awards/usta_awards/2008_mobile.htm
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta
- Expanded US Open Series coverage crosses platforms
- Stars headline WTT event
- MAC juniors dominate championships
- Ram wins 2015 HoF Championships