Penn Tennis Balls to be Featured on Discovery Channel's 'Some Assembly Required'
Phoenix, AZ — Penn tennis balls will be featured on Discovery Channel’s hit show “Some Assembly Required” on Thursday, September 4th 8:30 ET/PT, where host Brian Unger, a comedian known for his work on The Daily Show, will take viewers through the Penn tennis ball plant to see how a Penn tennis ball is made.
“We were excited when Discovery Channel approached us with this opportunity,” said Jennifer Parker, Penn Business Manager for HEAD Penn Racquet Sports. “It is great to be able to showcase the quality and effort that goes into the production of each of our Penn tennis balls.”
Penn’s factory is the only tennis ball manufacturing facility in the United States.
Penn continues to be America’s #1 Selling Ball, the #1 choice of USPTA teaching professionals and USTA league participants, and the #1 Choice of ATP Pros.
Check your local listings for specific show times in your area.
About HEAD Penn
HEAD Penn Racquet Sports is a division of HEAD NV which owns such premier sporting goods brands as HEAD (tennis, racquetball, and squash racquets; alpine skis and boots; snowboards, bindings and boots; athletic and outdoor footwear; accessories and apparel), Penn (tennis balls and racquetball balls), Tyrolia (ski bindings), Mares and Dacor (both scuba diving equipment).
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Agassi to replay 1996 Olympic gold match
- FILA and ITHF launch new program
- Tennis is first to endorse ‘CEO Pledge’
- Castagnet switches to Ashaway
- Rome TC selects management team
- HEAD introduces the Speed Limited Edition
- Philippoussis goes 2-For-2 in PowerShares
- Philippoussis kicks off 2016 with a bang
- Eight named to National Junior Team
- USTA to launch nationwide kids’ audition