Penn Once Again Tops TIA Consumer Report as Most Preferred Brand of Tennis Ball
PHOENIX — Based on the YE 2006 TIA Tennis Consumer Report, Penn is once again the #1 choice of tennis players. When asked “what brand of tennis balls do you feel is best”, Penn topped the list in every age group and type of player surveyed.
Some other report highlights include:
- Penn is the leading brand considered for next purchase
- Penn continues to be the ball more consumers list as their last brand purchased.
- When looking at their last three purchases, over 70% of consumers list that they purchased at least one can of Penn balls.
Source:TIA/Sports Marketing Surveys USA — 2006 YE Consumer Report
Penn is also the #1 choice of USPTA pros, the #1 choice of ATP players, holds over 50% market share in the US and is the ONLY tennis ball still made in the USA.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USF to host College Tennis Exposure Camp
- New date for Match for Africa 3
- Haas joins PlaySight team
- Ashaway Power Filament micro squash string
- USPTA to offer insurance options
- Fromuth seeks stringers for USTA National Campus
- PlaySight introduces challenge system
- Olympic tennis stadium to be demolished
- Sharapova returns to action October 10
- Ashaway continues as USA R'ball Official String