Penn Once Again Tops TIA Consumer Report as Most Preferred Brand of Tennis Ball
PHOENIX — Based on the YE 2006 TIA Tennis Consumer Report, Penn is once again the #1 choice of tennis players. When asked “what brand of tennis balls do you feel is best”, Penn topped the list in every age group and type of player surveyed.
Some other report highlights include:
- Penn is the leading brand considered for next purchase
- Penn continues to be the ball more consumers list as their last brand purchased.
- When looking at their last three purchases, over 70% of consumers list that they purchased at least one can of Penn balls.
Source:TIA/Sports Marketing Surveys USA — 2006 YE Consumer Report
Penn is also the #1 choice of USPTA pros, the #1 choice of ATP players, holds over 50% market share in the US and is the ONLY tennis ball still made in the USA.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Rinaldi named U.S. Fed Cup Captain
- K•Swiss appoints Miringoff global DoT
- Grand Harbor to host charity tourney
- McInerney named 2016 ITA award winner
- Ashaway introduces Rally 21 Fire string
- Successful 2016 for Head tennis
- Play tennis for life
- Smashers take win in NBL thriller
- Langridge to feature at Sports Park
- Murray ends 2016 as No. 1