Penn Once Again Tops TIA Consumer Report as Most Preferred Brand of Tennis Ball
PHOENIX — Based on the YE 2006 TIA Tennis Consumer Report, Penn is once again the #1 choice of tennis players. When asked “what brand of tennis balls do you feel is best”, Penn topped the list in every age group and type of player surveyed.
Some other report highlights include:
- Penn is the leading brand considered for next purchase
- Penn continues to be the ball more consumers list as their last brand purchased.
- When looking at their last three purchases, over 70% of consumers list that they purchased at least one can of Penn balls.
Source:TIA/Sports Marketing Surveys USA — 2006 YE Consumer Report
Penn is also the #1 choice of USPTA pros, the #1 choice of ATP players, holds over 50% market share in the US and is the ONLY tennis ball still made in the USA.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Fowler wins 2015 'Tennis Media Award'
- Drysdale Tennis launches foundation
- TV coverage of the clay-court season
- 'Try Tennis Free' campaign seeks growth
- Increase in hybrids driven by 'poly pain'
- USTA breaks ground in Lake Nona
- Team USA honors renowned coaches
- Blackman new GM, USTA Player Development
- Djokovic captures 5th Miami title
- Nominate an outstanding facility