Tennis Cart Now Designed for Transition Balls
USPTA and PTR Master Professional Joe Dinoffer has announced the addition of a “Mesh Divider” for transition tennis balls as a new feature on his Oncourt Offcourt Deluxe Club Cart.
The divider now comes standard with all Deluxe Club Carts and is also available for a minimal charge for existing carts.
The divider is designed to separate different types of instructional tennis balls, making it easier than ever for teaching pros to adapt their instructional programs to beginners and advanced players alike.
Oncourt Offcourt carries a full line of transition balls, including high-density foam Spinners as well as low-compression and slow-bouncing pressureless Champs.
For information on these products and to receive a free color catalog, contact Oncourt Offcourt at 1-88-TENNIS-11 or visit www.oncourtoffcourt.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Rome Tennis Center grand opening
- ITHF courts dedicated
- Tecnifibre the official Citi Open stringer
- Carson wins 12th world title
- WTT Smash Hits returns to Caesars Palace
- US Open purse surpasses $46 million
- Snodgrass adds tennis division
- Chase to support 10 NJTL chapters
- Murray makes history in London
- ‘Zero poly’ alternatives gaining momentum