Tennis Cart Now Designed for Transition Balls
USPTA and PTR Master Professional Joe Dinoffer has announced the addition of a “Mesh Divider” for transition tennis balls as a new feature on his Oncourt Offcourt Deluxe Club Cart.
The divider now comes standard with all Deluxe Club Carts and is also available for a minimal charge for existing carts.
The divider is designed to separate different types of instructional tennis balls, making it easier than ever for teaching pros to adapt their instructional programs to beginners and advanced players alike.
Oncourt Offcourt carries a full line of transition balls, including high-density foam Spinners as well as low-compression and slow-bouncing pressureless Champs.
For information on these products and to receive a free color catalog, contact Oncourt Offcourt at 1-88-TENNIS-11 or visit www.oncourtoffcourt.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USPTA pros help raise $22K for military families
- Babolat tribute to Li Na
- JTCC partners with Tecnifibre
- Stenning and Woolard named Life Trustees
- 8th annual Wailea Tennis Fantasy Camp
- U.S. Davis Cup team fights for tournament spot
- NetSuite to name new glass squash court
- Martin joins TIA Board
- Martin elected CEO of ITHF
- New BNPPO website to enhance user experience