Tennis Cart Now Designed for Transition Balls
USPTA and PTR Master Professional Joe Dinoffer has announced the addition of a “Mesh Divider” for transition tennis balls as a new feature on his Oncourt Offcourt Deluxe Club Cart.
The divider now comes standard with all Deluxe Club Carts and is also available for a minimal charge for existing carts.
The divider is designed to separate different types of instructional tennis balls, making it easier than ever for teaching pros to adapt their instructional programs to beginners and advanced players alike.
Oncourt Offcourt carries a full line of transition balls, including high-density foam Spinners as well as low-compression and slow-bouncing pressureless Champs.
For information on these products and to receive a free color catalog, contact Oncourt Offcourt at 1-88-TENNIS-11 or visit www.oncourtoffcourt.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Head extends partnership with Stephens
- Tennis Channel adds on-air talent
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year