Tennis Cart Now Designed for Transition Balls
USPTA and PTR Master Professional Joe Dinoffer has announced the addition of a “Mesh Divider” for transition tennis balls as a new feature on his Oncourt Offcourt Deluxe Club Cart.
The divider now comes standard with all Deluxe Club Carts and is also available for a minimal charge for existing carts.
The divider is designed to separate different types of instructional tennis balls, making it easier than ever for teaching pros to adapt their instructional programs to beginners and advanced players alike.
Oncourt Offcourt carries a full line of transition balls, including high-density foam Spinners as well as low-compression and slow-bouncing pressureless Champs.
For information on these products and to receive a free color catalog, contact Oncourt Offcourt at 1-88-TENNIS-11 or visit www.oncourtoffcourt.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Istomin wins first ATP title
- WTT poised for growth, says BJK
- Hingis named Global Ambassador for ITHF
- MonoGut ZX Black offers versatility and playability
- USTA to host fifth annual job fair
- Blake to coach Aviators for opener
- El Shorbagy, World Number 1
- Tennis Channel launches Racquet Bracket
- Record ratings for Tennis Channel
- Peggy Edwards receives 2015 APEX Award