HEAD Launches New Accessories!
Phoenix, AZ - June 25, 2007 – HEAD launches new accessories. Along with the MicroGEL Radical Racquets that were recently introduced, HEAD also launched the new Radical Supercombi bag. With a hot new color to match the MicroGEL Radical racquet, 2 racquet compartments for 8-10 racquets, climate control technology, and an accessories compartment, this bag is sure to stand out on court. LxWxH: 30x15x12 in.
Staying in the new Radical line, HEAD also has a new Radical cap. Made with top quality nylon/polyester composite with attractive reflector piping. The sweat-absorbing inside lining and adjustable velcro closing provide extra comfort. Material: 65% Polyester/35% Nylon.
The new Extreme backpack has a large central compartment, adjustable shoulder straps, and an end handle to hold upright. HEAD’s new Extreme bags, with their fresh bold print, material and dynamic shape, are the perfect complement to the new HEAD Extreme racquets. LxWxH: 13x7x19 in.
HEAD has also launched new string with C3 technology. The C3 Rocket is an excellent mainstream string featuring the C3 technology.
Crystal: Refined Polymide
Coaxial: Free inner moving monofilament core
Construction: Provides maximum elasticity
This string combines maximum elasticity with great touch and outstanding control. Length: 12m/200m Gauge: 1.24mm/17, 1.31mm/16
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR to host Directors of Tennis Conference
- More TV time for DC's Citi Open than ever
- New Babolat Pure Aero
- Tennis Channel's summer season
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta