HEAD Launches New Accessories!
Phoenix, AZ - June 25, 2007 – HEAD launches new accessories. Along with the MicroGEL Radical Racquets that were recently introduced, HEAD also launched the new Radical Supercombi bag. With a hot new color to match the MicroGEL Radical racquet, 2 racquet compartments for 8-10 racquets, climate control technology, and an accessories compartment, this bag is sure to stand out on court. LxWxH: 30x15x12 in.
Staying in the new Radical line, HEAD also has a new Radical cap. Made with top quality nylon/polyester composite with attractive reflector piping. The sweat-absorbing inside lining and adjustable velcro closing provide extra comfort. Material: 65% Polyester/35% Nylon.
The new Extreme backpack has a large central compartment, adjustable shoulder straps, and an end handle to hold upright. HEAD’s new Extreme bags, with their fresh bold print, material and dynamic shape, are the perfect complement to the new HEAD Extreme racquets. LxWxH: 13x7x19 in.
HEAD has also launched new string with C3 technology. The C3 Rocket is an excellent mainstream string featuring the C3 technology.
Crystal: Refined Polymide
Coaxial: Free inner moving monofilament core
Construction: Provides maximum elasticity
This string combines maximum elasticity with great touch and outstanding control. Length: 12m/200m Gauge: 1.24mm/17, 1.31mm/16
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- YTEX sponsors Junior Open
- Agassi to replay 1996 Olympic gold match
- FILA and ITHF launch new program
- Tennis is first to endorse ‘CEO Pledge’
- Castagnet switches to Ashaway
- Rome TC selects management team
- HEAD introduces the Speed Limited Edition
- Philippoussis goes 2-For-2 in PowerShares
- Philippoussis kicks off 2016 with a bang
- Eight named to National Junior Team