HEAD Introduces Badminton to U.S. Market
Phoenix, Arizona — HEAD has taken on the challenge of providing players all they need for the fast-paced, dynamic game of Badminton, applying their proven racquet sport expertise to a new full range of badminton products. With innovative high-tech racquets, top quality footwear, shuttlecocks and accessories. HEAD now offers a complete performance package to players at all levels.
Top technologies for specific needs are key elements in HEAD’s goal of helping all badminton players achieve their best possible performance. HEAD Metallix, the exciting new breakthrough power technology; HEAD Airflow, specially developed for women’s needs; and the innovative Nano and Titanium technologies make every stroke count.
HEAD is proud to be the official partner of the Danish Badminton Association (DBA) and the title sponsor at the Denmark Open, Copenhagen Masters, Danish Nationals and the Danish League Final.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Agassi to replay 1996 Olympic gold match
- FILA and ITHF launch new program
- Tennis is first to endorse ‘CEO Pledge’
- Castagnet switches to Ashaway
- Rome TC selects management team
- HEAD introduces the Speed Limited Edition
- Philippoussis goes 2-For-2 in PowerShares
- Philippoussis kicks off 2016 with a bang
- Eight named to National Junior Team
- USTA to launch nationwide kids’ audition