HEAD Introduces Badminton to U.S. Market
Phoenix, Arizona — HEAD has taken on the challenge of providing players all they need for the fast-paced, dynamic game of Badminton, applying their proven racquet sport expertise to a new full range of badminton products. With innovative high-tech racquets, top quality footwear, shuttlecocks and accessories. HEAD now offers a complete performance package to players at all levels.
Top technologies for specific needs are key elements in HEAD’s goal of helping all badminton players achieve their best possible performance. HEAD Metallix, the exciting new breakthrough power technology; HEAD Airflow, specially developed for women’s needs; and the innovative Nano and Titanium technologies make every stroke count.
HEAD is proud to be the official partner of the Danish Badminton Association (DBA) and the title sponsor at the Denmark Open, Copenhagen Masters, Danish Nationals and the Danish League Final.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- White signs with Ashaway and Black Knight
- Simon to become WTA CEO
- Wright earns PTR Master - Performance
- 2015 USPTA pro of the year: Capestany
- The 'healing power' of Ashaway MonoGut
- Give your game some POP
- Bridging the gap between amateurs and pros
- Longoria & Carson win big in Vegas
- Haggerty elected ITF President
- USPTA to move headquarters to Lake Nona