Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
Retailers, like coaches and teaching professionals, are important in leading the way in assuring that the “right” balls are being used by the “right” players for 10 and Under Tennis. As the spring and summer seasons approach, make sure you stock the right inventory of foam and lower compression felt balls for your customers.
- Red foam and red felt balls should be used for boys and girls 8 and under playing on 36-foot courts.
- Orange felt balls are for those 9 to 10 playing on 60-foot courts.
- Green-dot felt balls are best for those 10U players competing on regulation 78-foot courts.
- Yellow balls are for players, typically 11 & over, playing on 78-foot courts.
If your shop is affiliated with a tennis facility, chances are you already see first-hand how these foam and lower compression balls are helping youngsters learn tennis in way that’s fun and allows for immediate success — in addition to learning proper technique from the start.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers