2011 State of the Industry Report
The TIA will soon release the second edition of the “State of the Industry” report, designed to analyze industry data from the past year that the TIA has collected through various surveys and research studies. The annual State of the Industry report takes a top-level view of trends and other information to show how interconnected the tennis industry is.
The State of the Industry will analyze four segments: the Economy and Tennis; Demand; Supply; and Competitive Tennis. The report is available to Industry Level members of the TIA and above. If you would like more information on how to obtain a copy of the report when it is released, contact the TIA at email@example.com or 866-686-3036.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers