TIA Webinars for 2012
For 2012, the TIA will offer a comprehensive menu of webinars for industry businesses. Topics are subject to change, so check out TennisIndustry.org/webinars for the latest times, dates, and to sign up.
Facilities & Court Contractors
- Recruiting and Building Top Talent In Your Organization
- Facility Management — How To Keep Your Facility In Top-Notch Shape
- Strategic Planning — What, When, Why and How, and Its Value In Creating a Vision and Direction
- Membership — Growth, Retention and Sales for Any Organization
- The New PlayTennis.com — Are You Prepared?
- Creating Wellness Programs for Your Tennis Facility
- Blending Cardio Tennis with The Fitness World
- Introduction to the Cardio Tennis Invitation System
- Benefitting from the Tennis Industry’s Health Initiatives
- Legal Talk — Legal Issues That Affect Any Tennis Facility
- Growing Globally — Survival Of The Fittest
- Off-Season Conditioning For Your Business: What To Do Now For A Blow-Out Spring 2012
- Tennis Technology — From Software To Hardware To Make Your Business More Efficient
- How Is Facebook Changing the Way You Market Your Facility & Programs?
- Annual Planning/The Importance of the Calendar
- Manufacturer Reps: A Retailer’s Best Resource
- Venus vs. Mars: Different Shopping Habits
- Direct Response Marketing
- Special Event Marketing
- Impact of Technology on Consumers
- Making Your Business More Consumer-Friendly
- Best Practices: Digital & Email Marketing
- How to Make a Gift Guide
- Holiday Shopping Forecast/Holiday Tips
- You’ve Done Your Business Assessment, Now What?
- Making Sense of TIA Research Results To Help Grow Your Business (TIA members only; evaluating the TIA State of the Industry & Strategic Overview)
- Evaluating the Cost of Doing Business Report for Facilities (TIA members only)
- Evaluating the Cost of Doing Business Report for Court Contractors (TIA members only)
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers