Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
Teaching pros, club owners, tennis facilities, retailers/pro shops, and other industry contacts who want to be listed at PlayTennis.com should update or input their information for free as soon as possible by visiting PlayTennis.com and navigating to the appropriate link.
In the coming months, prior to the official relaunch of PlayTennis.com, the TIA, along with its industry partners, will be disseminating marketing collateral to industry businesses and organizations that will help drive consumers to the new website.
For tennis providers, here’s all you need to do:
- PTR and USPTA Certified Teaching Pros: On PlayTennis.com, click the appropriate link if you are certified by the PTR or USPTA, then fill out the online form to have your contact info listed so consumers can find you easily.
- Facilities, Club Owners, Tennis Organizations: Click “publish programs.” You’ll be able to sign in and either create a listing, or make sure your existing listing is up to date, with current program offerings.
- Tennis Retailers and Pro Shops: Click the link under “Retailers/Pro Shops” to update or create your free listing, including store location, directions and information about what you sell.
- Manufacturers and Other Industry Contacts: Get involved! Click the “playtennis.com support form” link to help this effort grow.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers