Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers
A crucial component for any business is a “SWOT” analysis — determining Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats.
For tennis retailers, this type of assessment is critical in today’s economy so businesses can plan and position their operations for growth. To help retailers evaluate their businesses, the TIA has partnered with retail industry experts Gluskin Townley Group to offer a Retail Assessment program.
This new program consists of a retail business assessment questionnaire — answers are analyzed and generate a “Survive or Thrive” report that covers benchmarking categories and determines areas that are strong, neutral and weak. For more detailed guidance, retailers can purchase the “Level II Assessment Report,” which adds a supplemental recommendations guide focusing on “neutral” and “weak” areas. A one-on-one phone conferencing option with Gluskin Townley Group also is available (contact TIA for pricing).
TIA Retail Members will receive a $50 discount on the "Survive or Thrive” assessment.
Non-member cost for this business tool is $175.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers