Retail Webinars to Help Grow Your Business
The TIA is committed to helping tennis retailers grow their businesses, and one avenue is through a series of free Retail Webinars that cover a variety of topics essential for running a successful retail operation. The TIA webinars are led by longtime retail industry experts Elliot Gluskin and Jay Townley of the Gluskin Townley Group, accompanied by the TIA’s retail liaison, Marty Mohar. Upcoming webinars in the series (both from 3 to 4 p.m. ET) are:
- Nov. 9: “Manufacturer Reps: The Tennis Retailer’s Best Resource”
- Dec. 8: “Consumer-Centric…Being Totally Focused on Your Consumer”
To sign up for upcoming webinars and to download previous webinars, go to TennisIndustry.org/webinars. Also, watch for webinar announcement e-mails from the TIA as the Retail Webinar series continues in 2012.
Previous webinars in the series are available to download for free. Topics are:
- “The ABC’s of Racquets and Strings”
- “Operational Excellence: It’s All About Consistency”
- “Everything You and Your Staff Does … Is Marketing!”
The TIA also provides a series of “Retailer Tips,” which are on TennisIndustry.org/news, then click “Retailer Tips” on the right side.
In addition to providing assistance with webinars and retail tip articles, Gluskin Townley Group also offers other services for tennis retailers, including TIA Retail Assessments, TIA Mystery Shopping Program and TIA Retail Education Program. Learn more at TennisIndustry.org/GTG.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers