TIA Resources and Support for Tennis Retailers
The TIA continues to support tennis retail with key resources and initiatives designed to help retailers run their businesses and connect with consumers. Keep your retail business in touch with the industry by registering for free at TennisRetailers.org.
Among benefits and resources the TIA offers are:
- Webinars, designed specifically for retailers (topics include POS systems, research to help benchmark your business, key performance indicators, marketing your business, and much more).
- Retail Tips and Best Practices posted online and in RSI Magazine.
- Research Reports, which can help you chart a path for your retail business.
- Campaign to combat counterfeit racquets, including how to become a “TIA verified dealer.”
- TennisConnect software for retailers, which has enhanced marketing and customer service features.
- Affinity benefits such as TennisInsure custom insurance and PartnerShip discounted shipping management programs.
- Retail Assessments, through a partnership with retail consultant Gluskin Townley Group.
- For more information, visit TennisIndustry.org.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers