TIA Releases 2 Key Reports
The TIA is set to release two new reports – “State of the Tennis Industry” and the “TIA Strategic Overview” – that will look at trends and research in the industry and will identify and describe the TIA’s four top-level strategies for industry growth.
- State of the Tennis Industry: This newly developed report synthesizes data from the past year that the TIA has collected through various surveys and research studies to take an overall look at the tennis industry. The report will analyze the industry via four segments: the Economy and Tennis, Demand, Supply, and Competitive Tennis. The State of the Tennis Industry is slated to become an annual release.
- TIA Strategic Overview: To help achieve its mission of “promoting the growth of tennis and the economic vitality of the industry,” the TIA has developed the Strategic Overview, which identifies four top-level priorities and outlines strategies for each: 1) growth of tennis and the tennis economy, 2) the source for tennis research, 3) communications and positioning, and 4) unifying the industry under one brand – TENNIS.
To obtain copies of these reports, visit TennisIndustry.org.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers