2011 Tennis Industry Hall of Fame Inductee: Nick Bollettieri
Tennis coaching legend Nick Bollettieri will be the 2011 inductee into the Tennis Industry Hall of Fame, which recognizes those individuals who have made a significant impact on tennis. Bollettieri will be honored at the 4th Annual Tennis Industry Hall of Fame induction ceremony, which will take place at the TIA Forum, part of The Tennis Show, on Aug. 27 at the Grand Hyatt New York. To attend, visit TennisShow.com.
Previous inductees are Howard Head (2008), Dennis Van der Meer (2008), Alan Schwartz (2009), and Billie Jean King (2010). Plaques of Tennis Industry Hall of Fame inductees are on permanent display at the International Tennis Hall of Fame in Newport, R.I.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers