10 and Under Tennis at Retail — Register Now
Get involved with the 10 and Under Tennis initiative at retail. The USTA and TIA are making a concerted effort to help specialty tennis retailers gain customers through 10 and Under Tennis by offering a variety of tools and resources.
When you register to become a participating retailer at TennisIndustry.org/Retail, you’ll receive free marketing and promotional material and have the opportunity to be included in the “Retail Locator” on the 10andundertennis.com website. Retailers who sign up will receive free 10 and Under Tennis marketing material that includes an “Official 10 and Under Tennis Retailer” door sticker, wall chart, promotional pieces from the USTA and TIA, and more.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers