Don’t Miss The Tennis Show & USTA TTC
Join the tennis industry for The Tennis Show 2011, at the Grand Hyatt in New York City on Aug. 27. This celebration of tennis will feature a Trade Show starting at 2 p.m. The TIA Tennis Forum begins at 5:30 p.m., followed by the Tennis Industry Hall of Fame Ceremony. That will lead into the Opening Session of the USTA Tennis Teachers Conference, then a welcome cocktail reception starting at 7 p.m. for registered TTC attendees. The Tennis Show is open to all who would like to attend. Visit TennisShow.com.
Can’t make it to New York for The Tennis Show?
Follow all the happenings live on Facebook and Twitter at @rsimagazine, @tennisshow and @tennisindustry.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers