TIA’s New Webinar Series Shares Industry Knowledge
There is a wealth of knowledge in this industry just waiting to be shared. To that end, the TIA last
December launched an interactive webinar series designed to bring you information relevant to your businesses, delivered by industry professionals with proven track records—all for free.
The series started with a webinar by TIA Technology Panel member Lance Andersen on social media and how it can help your tennis business. The second webinar was on selling racquets and strings, by TIA Retailer Panel member Bruce Levine.
Future webinar topics will include more on social media and using technology to help your facility and retail business, customer service, management, marketing and communications. The TIA would like to hear from you on topics you’d be interested in for future webinars. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts.
Upcoming TIA Webinars
|March 8:||Using Facebook to Grow Your Business|
|March 8:||Gearing Up for Spring/Summer Programs|
|April 12:||Twitter—Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less|
|April 19:||Top 3 Customer Service Tips Using Technology|
|May 18:||Technology for Marketing/Communications|
|June TBA:||Using the GrowingTennis System—Free Marketing Tools & Business Resources|
10-and-Under Tennis Webinars
|Feb. TBA:||What Facility Operators Need to Know|
|Feb. TBA:||What Contractors Need to Know|
|March TBA:||What Retailers Need to Know|
Dates and topics subject to change. Visit GrowingTennisTraining.com for the latest, including exact times and dates.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers