‘Components’ Make TennisConnect Even Easier
Now, it’s even easier to get exactly what you need with the tennis industry’s premier business software. TennisConnect Components provides a menu of “programmed functionality” that works with any existing website, allowing tennis providers the choice to purchase and use just what they need.
TennisConnect was developed to provide access to affordable, reliable customer-service functions such as online player matching, event enrollment, court reservations, group email and more. TennisConnect currently has more than 200,000 registered users and so far in 2010, more than 2.5 million online court reservations were made. While you can still purchase TennisConnect in its “bundled” form, we’ve also broken it out into “components” that are far more cost-effective than “going it alone.” Available components include: Contact Manager and Find-A-Game, Group Email, eCalendar, Tennis Court Scheduler, Web Page Builder, String Center, Demo Racquet Center, TennisCollect, and Web Site Builder, with future plans for a league/ladder component as well as a Quickbooks-integrated POS software and hardware system.
You can connect with your players through technology starting at about a dollar a day. To learn more, visit TennisConnect.com.
Grow the game
- QuickStart Tennis: Add 10-and-under tennis to your programming.
- Two-thirds of players who start out in organized programs or instruction are retained in the game.
Grow your business
- GrowingTennis.com: Facility & Retailer Toolkits to help your business.
- TennisConnect: Online tools & resources to engage players and improve customer service.
Grow the industry
- PlayTennis.com widget & TIA i-News web banners, Careers in Tennis initiative.
- Market intelligence reports and data to monitor industry growth.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers