‘PlayTennis’ Widget Coming Soon — Make Sure Your Business Is Listed
The TIA is rolling out a “PlayTennis” widget designed to reach mainstream consumers with information on how to get started in tennis. Any website can use this widget so consumers can find programs, places to play, retailers, demo racquets, game-matching, and coaching.
Searches are by name, city, state, or ZIP code, tapping into a database of more than 20,000 facilities and retailers. Make sure your information is in our database, up to date and pops up in consumer searches by going to GrowingTennis.com and either log in or click “First Time Visitor” — it’s fast, easy and free. For more details on the PlayTennis widget, visit TennisIndustry.org.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers