Guides Available for Facility Managers, Retailers, Cardio Tennis Kids
Whether you’re a facility manager, tennis retailer or teaching pro, you can find the resources that can help your business at GrowingTennis.com/Resources — all for free.
Under the Tools & Resources link, the new Facility Manager’s Manual is a 90-page guide that covers all topics that a manager or tennis director needs to know about to effectively and efficiently run a tennis facility. The new Retailer’s Manual offers everything from writing a business plan, to creating a management team, to retail basics and using technology. And the Cardio Tennis Kids manual will show you how to implement this profitable program that will help kids stay healthy, get fit and have fun.
GrowingTennis.com also has other resources that can help you grow your business and your profits. Be sure to post your programs and information so consumers can find you and your business. These “postcards” attract 4 million consumer queries a every month.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers