TIA Economic Index to Monitor U.S. Tennis Economy
One of the TIA’s major tasks going into 2010 is to monitor the U.S. tennis economy, which will help us know not only where we’ve been, but also how we can positively affect the future for all industry stakeholders. Working with our research partners, we’ve created the TIA Economic Index, a new measure for which we will gather top-line data from eight key sectors of the tennis economy.
Please check your mail and participate in this new measure of the tennis economy. We need your participation so that the results are as accurate as possible. And together, with your help, we can chart a profitable future for everyone involved in this business.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers