News You can Use!
Welcome to the new year — to a new start and targeted focus to improve the health of our industry businesses.
As the recession starts to lessen its grip and signs of recovery slowly emerge, we truly have unique opportunities to help our industry gain strength and prosper. And while there will still be bumps and challenges along the road, it is our ability to rally together that makes our sport stand apart.
Please read about our focus and priorities moving forward in the message from TIA President Jon Muir. And thanks for your support. Here’s to a great 2010! May it bring new prosperity and growth to all.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers