New Facility Manager Section Added To The GrowingTennis™ System
Sharpen and expand your tennis facility management skills at GrowingTennis.com/Resources. The complete “Facility Manager’s Manual” is now the cornerstone of the new Facility Manager section under Tools & Resources.
The illustrated manual was put together by Rod Heckelman, drawing from his many years as a head pro, tennis director and general manager. The 90-page guide covers all the topics that a manager or tennis director needs know about to effectively, efficiently — and profitably — run a tennis facility. The manual, in a pdf format, will be updated regularly to reflect changing conditions, ideas and methods.
You’ll find the “Facility Manager’s Manual” useful in promoting and increasing your business. Please refer to it frequently, print out chapters that are important and relevant, and pass along to your colleagues the information — and the web link, GrowingTennis.com/Resources.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers