74-Court Mega Complex Proposed
A formal economic impact study is under way on a proposed 74-court tennis complex in Rome, Ga., but officials estimate the $13 million facility could bring in as much as $20 million a year to the community. The latest design of the mega tennis center boasts 60 regulation courts, including six stadium courts and four covered courts, plus 14 smaller QuickStart Tennis courts. A 12,000-square-foot clubhouse would anchor the complex.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers