Thank you for your support!
Racket Up America
The industry’s “Racket UP, America!” campaign received extensive coverage and helped to drive traffic at retail.
March 1 is Tennis Night in America
From Feb. 26 to March 1, the USTA and local tennis facilities across the country will host Youth Registration events, to help jumpstart your upcoming junior tennis programs. As part of Tennis Night in America, the BNP Paribas Showdown for the Billie Jean King Cup will be on March 1 at Madison Square Garden, with Serena Williams, Venus Williams, Kim Clijsters, and Svetlana Kuznetsova vying for $1.2 million in prize money.
And in the middle of it all, our Racket Up, America! winner, Christine Smith of Texas, will serve to a target and try to win $1 million! Visit tennisnight.com for more info.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers