Tennis Industry Association quarterly
Welcome to the TIA Quarterly, designed to help keep you informed and up to date on developments in the tennis industry that can benefit both your business and the sport — from key industry research, to grow-the-game initiatives, to ways you can use technology.
Grow the Game
- US Tennis Participation: Unified industry effort helps lead to more than 30 million players, including 7.1 million who are new to the game. Now, 1 in 10 Americans play tennis.
- Tennis Night in America: In conjunction with the BNP Paribas Showdown for the Billie Jean King Cup on March 1, host a Youth Registration event and grow tennis in your community.
- Get Kids Moving: The official debut of Cardio Tennis For Kids, including how to incorporate the QuickStart Tennis format into the program, will be Feb. 18 at the PTR Symposium.
Grow Your Business
- GrowingTennis System: Check out our business resources section, including the “Go Green” initiative, Health Beat and Facility Manager’s Manual — all on GrowingTennis.com.
- TennisConnect: Take your operation online with your own branded website and manufacturer-approved images and content, plus Demo Racquet and String Center.
- New Widget: Helps consumers find programs, facilities, lessons, partners, retailers and court contractors.
Grow the Industry
- Careers In Tennis: Find out about all types of tennis career paths at CareersInTennis.com, including intern postings and a career center.
- Marketplace Research: From the Court Activity Monitor to the Cost of Doing Business Surveys, our industry research serves your needs. See more at tennisindustry.org/research.
- National Database: Current database includes more than 20,000 industry contacts and listings. Be sure you’re a part of this communication effort.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers