News you can use!
Are we in a “tennis boom”? That question seems to be circulating, and when you look at the positive news in participation, the excitement of the US Open and the resulting “osmosis” that filters to all sectors of this industry, maybe a “boom” isn’t that farfetched …
The TIA, however, with our industry partners, remains focused on building a healthy roadmap for the future — and we encourage you to get involved with the initiatives at GrowingTennis. com that will support the ultimate consumer portal: PlayTennis.com.
Congratulation to industry pioneers like Alan Schwartz, whom we will continue to call on to help guide our future. Many thanks also to ALL who supported “Racket Up, America” — it proved to be a great exercise in working together to promote tennis awareness.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers