GrowingTennis.com Adds Tools for Facility Managers
Two key resources have been added to the GrowingTennis System: a “Facility Manager’s Manual,” which is available for download, and a “Go Green” section, to educate facilities on how they can be more environmentally friendly while saving money. Both tools can be found for free at GrowingTennis.com/Resources.
The comprehensive Facility Manager’s Manual is result of the efforts of longtime tennis director and manager Rod Heckelman. Rod has been a regular speaker at USPTA Conferences and written several tennis management articles for the USPTA and RSI. This section will make available the most current facility management information.
The first company added to the “Go Green” section is new TIA partner Cleantech Solutions, a national energy-services company that specializes in designing and installing high-efficiency lighting and control systems.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers