News You Can Use!
by Jolyn de Boer
In many ways, this industry is very fortunate. Players love our sport, professionals love our sport. Tennis is vibrant and vital. And industry partners have been busy rallying around “Racket Up, America!” the last few months to spread the word to consumers.
It’s only the beginning of plans to build a healthy roadmap for the industry. And while we have all been affected by the economy, we do expect to see more positive indicators in the months and years ahead, and plan to do OUR part to help businesses grow.
As the saying goes, those who play together, stay together. At the TIA, we will continue to rally this industry, and we are committed to the positive growth for our sport and businesses.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers