News you can use!
“Racket Up, America!” was just one of the outcomes from a special TIA Tennis Summit held in April to help address the changing marketplace and work together toward building a healthy roadmap for our sport.
In July, a follow-up summit meeting was held to further define this roadmap and help put into action some of the steps outlined by the assigned task forces. Further details will be presented at the TIA Tennis Forum in September in New York, and we look forward to sharing these plans and goals for the industry in an effort to improve the overall health of our sport beyond the great news in participation growth.
Thank you for your support of “Racket Up, America!” This promotion belongs to YOU — so please go to playtennis.com/partner and use the tools provided to help spread the word.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers