Check Out Your Favorite Tennis Facilities on GPS
The TIA proudly announces a partnership with PublicEarth. PublicEarth.com is a new website that contains more than 16,000 tennis facilities across the U.S. that are in the TIA’s national database. (If you’re not in our free database, go to GrowingTennis.com to add your facility now.) From PublicEarth.com, you can easily create, add to and share places, then take them with you on your GPS or mobile phone. (Plus, PublicEarth has more than 4.5 million interesting places to discover in more than 450 categories.) Visit PublicEarth.com to request your special invitation.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers