TIA/USTA Technology Workshop at TTC
Every month, millions of consumers search popular tennis websites, looking for a place to play, program to play in and partners to play with. The TIA/USTA Technology Workshop at the USTA Tennis Teachers Conference will provide an overview of how you can get your facility and programs involved. Experts will take you through the process of getting listed on the tennis industry’s most complete database so that you will maintain the most comprehensive marketing exposure for your tennis events. This hands-on session will show you how easy it is to take advantage of the technology assets brought to you by the USTA, TIA and Active Network.
Where: USTA Tennis Teachers Conference, Grand Hyatt, New York City
When: Tuesday, Sept. 1, 1 to 4 p.m.
For information or to register, visit usta.com/ttc or call 914-696-7004.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers