Tennis Welcome Center Spotlight: Raleigh Racquet Club
The Raleigh Racquet Club, located on 36 acres on the outskirts of Raleigh, N.C., has something for every age and every level of player. The club’s 352 members cover an age span of 90 years, and members range from beginners to a former Wimbledon champion. RRC General Manager Marc Blouin makes sure that not only the members are satisfied with the various programs and clinics run at the 29-court facility, but also that every visitor who walks into the club has an exceptional experience.
“We welcome guests with open arms,” he says. “Our goal is to show them that tennis is fun. We want visitors to be so impressed with our programs and facility that they want to become more involved in the game.”
Share your success stories on GrowingTennis Initiatives! Email Amanda@tennisindustry.org.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers