Cardio Tennis Spotlight: Jhena Vieira-Coffey
“It wasn’t easy at first,” says 29-year-old Jhena Vieira-Coffey. “After my first Cardio Tennis clinic, I was dripping wet and exhausted. But before this, I wasn’t doing anything good for my body or for myself. I was letting my job stress me out, so it felt great to do something for me.”
Vieira-Coffey dedicated herself to Cardio Tennis four times a week as part of the “Cardio Tennis: Get Fit Florida” competition. And in seven weeks, she lost 15 pounds.
Cardio Tennis, she says, “became a daily stress reliever and made me feel happier and like my life was more complete.”
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers