Cardio Tennis Raises Money for QuickStart at Challenger Event
The Charlottesville (Va.) Area Tennis Association (CATA) teamed up with the Boyd Tinsley $50,000 Challenger Tennis Tournament to get people’s hearts in shape and host a Cardio Tennis clinic. Club Red, the UVA Heart Health Initiative for Women, and the TIA’s Cardio Tennis Initiative hosted a two-hour consumer Cardio Tennis event on April 30 which drew 27 participants. The clinic was conducted by Feisal Hassan, a member of the National Cardio Tennis Speakers Team, and nine touring pros from the Boyd Tinsley Tennis Tournament. All proceeds were donated to the Jump Start QuickStart Tennis Initiative, to buy QuickStart Tennis equipment for local schools.
TIA Update search
TIA Update items
- Tennis Leads Traditional Sports In Participation Growth Rate
- Attention Tennis Providers: Update or Add Your Information Now at GrowTennis.com!
- 2011 State of the Industry Report
- Retailers: Stock Up On 10 and Under Tennis Balls
- 'Dashboard' tracks progress on 10 and Under Tennis
- Tennis Retail A Key Focus At Industry Meetings
- Simple Message to Serve As a Rallying Call for Industry Growth
- Tennis Providers: What Does PlayTennis.com Mean for You?
- Resources for TIA Retail Members
- Business Assessment Program for Tennis Retailers